What are the Keys to Right Relations?
Do you experience right relations in your life … romantically, within your family, your work, your community? Relationships change, sometimes in a moment, sometimes through an entire lifetime.
Are there simple, key tips for you to have right relations – and know when they’re not? Here are five (the vibrational frequency associated with transformation) key “reflective roads” as guidelines to explore within your own self-healing and empowerment work to partner with your own sacred center, the universe and all others for right relations, as my Valentine’s gift to you:
Five Rules to Restore and Reveal Right Relations
1. FACE, DON’T FORCE by continuing to observe yourself and your behavior as you equally observe others, to acknowledge what’s real by asking and writing about who, what, where, when, why and how, especially in situations that are challenging for you.
2. KNOW WHAT’S RIGHT AND ACT THAT WAY . . . and if you’re not sure, ask your heart and review the core philosophy of whatever spiritual traditions authentically “speak” to your heart.
3. FIND THE REAL PLACE WITHIN YOUR CORE WHERE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE AND ACCEPT YOURSELF JUST AS YOU ARE; and relate accordingly in all possible ways to others.
4. ENVISION YOUR IDEAL RELATIONSHIPS, and then ask yourself how free and empowered you feel to participate accordingly . . . honestly considering specifically and in real terms what you identify you need to do to develop and become those qualities.
5. TRACK DOWN YOUR OLD GRIEF by journeying into your heart . . . and listening intently and courageously to what it shows you – then compassionately support yourself in all possible ways, including seeking help, to come to the final stage, acceptance, where forgiveness always occurs.
The Real Truth About Loving Relationships
Right relations are endlessly new; and meant to unfold and flow by being freely and fully present in each opening moment for all participants in order for the power of real love to heal, transform, and develop in all ways to support our greater good. They offer amazing life adventures with all the characteristics of heroic journeys, soul satisfaction, and miracles.
I wish you these best inner and outer journeys, for love and light – Marjorie